Beata is thrilled with the room. The owners greeted us like family, and gave me a beer before anything else...now thats what I call hospitality. By the way, the restaurant Zipfer or whatever is in the house of Mozarts sister...and I was eating my first ever Weiner Schnitzel. Delicious.



The room looks great. The beer delicious. The views awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo far seems weather is cooperating with you and .of course everything looks just picture perfect!
ReplyDeleteLucky You two!
So far so good! We are sure to get some rain today, so we have to head south into Italy for warmer weather...temps in the low 70s. Big day today...
ReplyDeleteHave a great day. Be safe! Waiting for updates!
ReplyDeleteBooyah booyah booyah
ReplyDeleteSky looks a little gloomy!!! No sunshine! Alps look so different when the sky is blue! I wish you guys more sun and great weather!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!!!! Yes already!:))
Sanjits